YouTube has finally enabled creators to change the name of their channel without changing the name associated with their Google account. Moving forward, you can quickly change the name of your YouTube channel without having to think about the name you’ve used in your Google account. In this post, we will demonstrate how to easily change the name of your YT channel on desktop and smartphone.
How to Change YouTube Channel Name Without Changing Google Account Name:
1. Open YouTube Studio, then go to the ‘Customization‘ section on the left panel and select the ‘Basic Info‘ tab.
Also Read: Fast Pop Game | Best Ad Free Game (Offline)
2. Click on the Pencil Icon to Edit Your Channel Name.
3. Now Enter the new name of your YouTube account and click on ‘Publish’ to save the changes.
Also Read: History Command With Date and Time in Linux
How to Change YT Channel Name on Mobile:
(1) Open the YouTube app and click on your profile picture at the top-right corner to access the list of options. From here, click ‘Your channel.’
(2) Now Click on ‘Edit Channel’. Press the pencil icon next to your channel name on the next page, enter the new name, and then hit ‘OK’ to save the changes.
(3) To change the Profile Picture of your youtube channel, click on the camera icon and then select the picture that you want to set.