Are you searching for How To Make A Single Name Facebook Account? Then this Blog is For You. In this blog, I will teach you the Facebook Single Name Trick. So before that, you can try to remove your last name(Surname) and see what it happen? You will see an error message “You must provide a surname.”
Also Read: Command Line Browser on Ubuntu Linux
Follow the simple steps for Facebook single name trick.
Steps to Make Single Name Facebook Account:
(1) Login in your Facebook account.
(2) Click on the drop-down button and select Settings.
Also Read: How to Use Wifi and Hotspot together in Android
(3) Select Language and Region and change the Facebook Language to Tamil.
Also Read: How to Use Internet in Flight Mode 2020 [ New Method ]
(4) Select the Tamil ( தமிழ் ) Language and click on save changes.
(5) Use Google Translate Extension to Translate Facebook Language to English. So that it is easy to understand. Now-Again Select General and Edit Your Name.
Also Read: How to Lock folder without any software with password
(6) Remove Your Last Name and Click on Validation Changes
(7) Enter Your Facebook Password and Click on save changes
Also Read: Best Facebook Stylish Bio 2020 | Color Full FB Stylish Bio
(8) We have successfully create a single name Facebook account. Now the Last Step is to change the Facebook Language Back to English
Also Read: How to Split Terminal in Ubuntu 2020