Now You can now send blank messages in WhatsApp without using the app to your friends. You can try it by hitting the space bar on your keyboard and press the send button. It will not work. But in this blog, we are going to use a simple trick that allows you to send a blank message in WhatsApp without using any app.
Also Read: How to Block Ads on Mobile Devices 2020
How to Send Blank Message in Whatsapp without any app:
WhatsApp does not have this feature by default, but there is a trick that allows you to send a blank message without a third-party application. Follow the steps to send the blank or empty messages in Whatsapp without any app.
(1) Open any browser on your mobile device and visit google website ( e.g chrome browser)
(2) Search anything in the google search bar and hit enter. ( e.g search Gmail )
(3) Now, from the search results, you have to select and copy any blank space using the cursor between any of the words.
(4) After the blank space is copied, you need to open Whatsapp in your mobile.
(5) Open the chat of your a friend and paste the copied space. Now tap the send button and you have successfully sent a blank or empty text without even needing an app.
If you are looking for another method of sending a blank message to your friends, you can install an app from the Google Play store.