- Psensor is a nice tool for monitoring hardware temperature on your computer, ‘psensor’ is part of ubuntu repository, so you can install ‘psensor’ on ubuntu like this:
Steps to Show Hardware Temperature on ubuntu:-
- Open the Terminal and type the command given below.
sudo apt-get install psensor
- Once installed you can open ‘psensor‘ from ubuntu dash by searching with keyword ‘ psensor ‘. It should be look like this:
- You can change the background and the sensor graph color with any color you like, see this:
About Psensor :
psensor is a graphical hardware temperature monitor for Linux.
Features of Psensor :
- the temperature of the motherboard and CPU sensors (using lm-sensors).
- the temperature of the NVidia GPUs (using XNVCtrl).
- the temperature of ATI/AMD GPUs.
- the temperature of the Hard Disk Drives (using hddtemp or libatasmart).
- the rotation speed of the fans (using lm-sensors).
- the CPU usage .