Incognito mode is an online privacy tool that prevents your browser history from being saved. While the function is useful for surfing without leaving a trace, it may sometimes restrict the experience. In Incognito mode, for example, you are not permitted to capture screenshots. Suppose you try to take a screenshot in incognito mode/ private mode. you will get one error toast message “can’t take screenshot due to security policy.” In this blog, we will show you how to take screenshot in incognito mode in android.
If you need to capture screenshots in Incognito mode in Android. In this article, we’ll teach you how to bypass this limitation and take screenshots in the most common mobile browsers like chrome, firefox, brave, etc.
How to Take Screenshot in Incognito Mode Android:
If you use Chrome or Brave Browser for Android, you must activate the functionality in flags. Here’s how you can go about it.
- On your Android phone, launch the Chrome browser.
- In the Chrome app, enter
chrome://flagsin the address bar.
- Look for “Incognito Screenshot” in the top search box.
- Once you’ve located it, choose “Enabled” from the drop-down box below it.
- Click the “Relaunch” option to relaunch Chrome.
- Select “New Incognito Tab” from the three-dot menu in the upper-right corner to open an Incognito mode window. Even while surfing anonymously, you should now be able to take screenshots.
How to Take Screenshot in Incognito Mode Mozilla Firefox:
- Open Firefox Browser App.
- In the upper-left corner, click the three-dot menu and go to settings.
Also Read: How to Enable Extension in Incognito Window
- Scroll down to the “Private Browsing” option and click on it.
Also Read: Cool Tricks Of Google chrome
- Toggle the “Allow Screenshots in private browsing” option.
- Now open a new Incognito window, and you will be able to take screenshots in private mode.
Also Read: Monero: The Most Private CryptoCurrency