Termux is my favorite tool for learning hacking, and I’ve been using it for over many years, which is why I have so much expertise with it, which is why I suggest you to use it and practice your hacking skills. Follow the below steps to write name in termux.
Also Read: How to Change Whatsapp Status of Your Friend
In this blog, I’ll show you some termux tricks and how can you create your own termux name?
Steps to Write Name in Termux:
(1) Open the Termux App and Update and Upgrade using the below command.
(2) After that, install git using the following command:
pkg install git
(3) Now clone the Termux-Banner Using the git clone command.
git clone https://github.com/Bhai4You/Termux-Banner
Also Read: Command Line Browser on Ubuntu 2021
(4) Goto Termux-Banner folder using the following command.
Type ls, and you will see a list of files inside the Termux-Banner Folder.
(5) Now, we will make a requirement.sh file and t-ban.sh file executable by using chmod +x command.
chmod +x requirement.sh
chmod +x t-ban.sh
(6) Execute the file by using the following command.
After you have finished all of the commands, it will show you a field where you should put your name, so enter your name here, and now you have successfully done it.
Now Close the termux app and open it again. You will see Your Name in Termux. So in this blog, we have Write Name in Termux successfully.
Also Read: How to Enable Extension in Incognito Window
This was a short tutorial on How to write name in Termux. Also, please let me know if you have any further questions or remarks in the comments section below. Thank you for reading!
About Termux App:
Termux is an Android terminal emulator and Linux environment application that works directly without rooting or setup. A minimal base system is installed automatically. Additional packages are available using the package manager.