NetGuard Apk allows you to block apps from accessing the internet without root requirement. This app is useful when you don’t want any disturbance of whatsapp messages while playing games. Blocking internet access to these app would help you in many ways. Like you can save your battery, save your data & increase your privacy. NetGuard APK Download from Below Link.
Features of NetGuard APK Download:
- Safe and easy to use.
- No root required.
- Blocks annoying ads.
- No dangerous permissions required.
- 100% Open Sourse.(Github Link)
- Material design theme with light and dark theme.
How to use NetGuard APK:
- Enable the NetGuard firewall using the switch in NetGuard’s action bar.
Also Read: How to Use Internet in Flight Mode 2020
- Allow (greenish) or deny (reddish) Wi-Fi or mobile internet access using the icons next to an application name in NetGuard’s applications list.
You can use Settings > Defaults to change from block/blacklist mode (disable Block Wi-Fi and Block mobile. After that block unwanted applications in NetGuard’s applications list) to allow/whitelist mode (enable Block Wi-Fi and Block mobile and then allow desired applications in NetGuard’s applications list).
* Depending on the theme you use, the icons may be:
- Allowed (internet access permitted): greenish (teal) / blue / purple / gray
- Blocked (internet access denied): reddish (salmon) / orange / yellow / amber.
Also Read: How to Change Whatsapp Status of Your Friend
This app does not use INTERNET permission, so it is not able to access the internet. Therefore, it cannot connect to a remote server to steal your data. And it only sets up a local VPN interface to be able to block the network traffic of apps without root. So, please feel safe to use!
- Because this app is based on VPN framework, so you cannot use another VPN at the same time.
- Some IM apps (Instant Messaging apps, such as Skype) may use Google Play services to receive the incoming messages if the app has no network. So you may also need to block “Google Play services” to block receiving messages for IM apps.
- Battery Optimization feature of Android OS may auto disconnect VPN apps in the sleep mode to save battery. So you may need to add Net Blocker app to whitelist of the battery optimization to keep it working.