Now you can save any website as pdf on PC or Desktop. You don’t need any software or online sites to convert websites as PDF. While Saving the Websites as PDF helps us in many ways like we can read offline whenever we want, sharing the PDF instead of the website link. But in this blog, we are going to save websites as pdf without using any online website converter just using a simple trick.
This trick will work in all Operating systems whether it is Windows, Mac or Linux. There are many tricks of windows like change folder in windows, hide your data inside images, etc. You can Check this blog in Windows Category.
Steps to Save website as PDF On PC:-
In this blog, we are going to save the website as pdf in Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge Browser.
(A) Mozilla Firefox:-
In Firefox, we don’t need any firefox extension to save the website as pdf. Just follow some simple below steps.
(1) Open Mozilla Firefox on Your PC.
(2) Open the Website that you want to save as pdf.
(3) Press “Ctrl + P” and choose Microsoft Print to PDF.
Also Read: How to Enable Extension in Incognito Window
(4) After that, it will ask you to choose the location to save the PDF.
(5) Finally, click on Save Button, and your website has converted into pdf successfully.
(B) Google Chrome:-
In google chrome, we can convert websites as pdf without using any application or any web extension. Just follow the below steps to save the website as pdf.
(1) Open Google Chrome in your computer.
(2) Open the site that you want to save as pdf.
(3) Now Right-click on the website and select print or you can use “Ctrl+P“.
(4) After that new screen will pop up, and you need to select “save as pdf” on the Destination and click on save button.
(5) Finally, choose the location to save the pdf and click on save.
This is how you can save a webpage as PDF on the Google Chrome browser.
(C) Microsoft Edge:-
You can also save the website as pdf in Microsoft Edge browser Just like Mozilla firefox and google chrome. Follow the below steps to convert website as pdf.
(1) Open Microsoft Edge Brower on your PC.
(2) Now Open the Website that you want to convert as pdf.
(3) Right Click on the website and select Print or you can directly use “Ctrl+P” to print.
(4) A new window will pop up, and you need to select Microsoft Print to PDF and then click on Print.
(5) Now the last step is to select the location where you want to save the output as pdf and then click on save.