Do you Know When you see someone’s WhatsApp status for the first time, it gets stored in your Internal Storage? So now, if you want to view that status again, it won’t require any internet connection as it is saved in Your Mobile. But Where the WhatsApp Status are Stored and in which Folder Location it is stored? Read the Full Blog, you will get all your answers.
Also Read: How to Change Whatsapp Status of Your Friend
You can check it by playing your friend status, and after that, close your internet connection and play that status again. Now That status can be played in offline mode (Without any internet connection). It is because the status is stored in your Internal Memory.
When you play any WhatsApp status of your friend for the first time, it gets downloaded in your Internal Storage inside WhatsApp Folder. ( Image and Video Status Both are Save inside the internal storage of your device.) Follow the steps to know Where WhatsApp Status is Stored.
Whatsapp Status Storage Location:
(1) Open File Manager in Your Phone.
(2) Open Internal Storage and Search For WhatsApp Folder >> Media Folder.
(3) Now, you need to enable the show hidden files option. For that, Click on three vertical dotted lines, and you will find settings options. Slide the toggle button to Enable Show hidden files.
Also Read: How to Split Terminal in Ubuntu 2020
(4) You will see the “.statuses” Folder. Inside this folder, you will see all status images and videos. The dot “.” symbol in front of the folder name “.statuses. is used to hide any files and folder in the Android system. To hide any files or folder, You can create any folder name with a dot symbol.
(5) Open that .statuses folder and, you will find all status that you have seen (Played) is saved in this folder.
You Know that WhatsApp status gets deleted after 24 hours. So if you don’t want that image to be deleted, copy that image or video and paste it in Some other Folder (Camera Folder) Location.
Now you don’t need to take any screenshots or download any Whatsapp status downloader App to save anyone’s WhatsApp status. Go in “.statuses” folder and copy that image and paste in other Folder.